Blatant Rip Off
I am going to copy my friend Tiburon and tell you about the classes that my little terrorists could teach at Tiburon's Lil' Terrorist Training Academy (btw, READ that link, she is HILARIOUS!)
While my two masters of terror could definitely help out in some of her courses, they could put on a few of their own. Such as:
* Restaurant Behavior "Etiquette Schmetiquette"
* 101 ways to bring down the value of your home.
* Why wiping your face/nose/hands on the couch/chair/carpet/mom's clothing/dad's clothing/your hair/ your mom's HAND etc. is not a crime.
* Shock and Awe: terrorizing the household pets
* How to get all of the water out of the bathtub without actually utilizing the drain.
* "I can't"... make it your motto now
* How to make 'no' a verb.
* Mastering the skill of tuning out your parents until the words chocolate, treat, bike, and Dora are mentioned.
* Poop is fascinating. Let's talk about it. And describe it. And 15 other ways to make your mom gag.
* Turn your dinner fare into wayward missiles
* Pushing Limits... learn it, love it, live it.
* Tantrums are the new black.
* Impossible or Impossibly Cute? How to blur the line.