IT'S A GOOD OMEN
I am sure I am one of millions who was rooting for the Boston Red Sox last night, and Hot damn are they on fire! I love the fact that they came from a 0-3 deficit to win, especially since they beat the Yankees. I love the Yankees but it's time to see people who are hungry for the win actually get it. I mean, obviously Steinbrenner knows how to build a championship team, but damn. I love it when the underdog prevails.
So yeah, I've decided for now that this is a good omen for Bostonites... INCLUDING John Kerry. Please oh please God, Let John Kerry win. That would be like, the best wedding present EVER.
Have you seen the previews for Ray? Jamie Foxx looks like he nails Ray Charles head on. It's uncanny in some of the shots how much he looks like him. I think I'll have to check that out when we get back from the wedding.
I put too much garlic in my dinner last night and I am sitting here now, grossing myself out because every single breath I take I get a whiff of it.
I have finished compiling music to be played during the seating of the guests at the wedding. It's a 45 minute long cd that will play as the groomsmen are ushering people to their seats. The order goes:
1. Baby Love - Diana Ross and the Supremes
2. Come Go With Me - The Del Vikings
3. When I'm 64 - The Beatles
4. Why Do Fools Fall in Love - Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
5. In The Still Of The Night - Boyz II Men
6. Never My Love - The Association
7. She's So Fine - Flash Cadillac
8. Too Good To Be True - Frankie Valli
9. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross and a guy from the Temptations I think
10. Goin' To The Chapel - The Dixie Cups
11. I Wonder Why - Dion and the Belmonts
12. I Hear a Symphony - Diana Ross and the Supremes
13. And Then He Kissed Me - The Angels
14. To The Aisle - The Five Satins
15. In His Kiss - Cher
16. You Can't Hurry Love - Dixie Chicks
17. Today I met the Boy I'm Gonna Marry - Darlene Love
(I put my favorite songs at the end so they'd be played right before the ceremony.)
A sick momma means lots of blanket snuggling for the cat who's always cold.
Molly can be cute sometimes
She's a sweetie girl
Asa's getting his winter coat, soon it'll be time to shave him again. Won't that be a joy.