Monday, December 03, 2012

Struggling.

Today was a rough day... in regards to internal battles.  I wasn't feeling that great, had to take my lunchbreak in the quiet room so I could lay down... that couch is questionable, but when you are desperate, what do you do?

I am on day 10 of this program... www.omnitrition.com ... down 13 ish lbs.  I didn't lose any today and that probably started the day of woe, but I knew it might happen as my water consumption was basically nil over the weekend. My pants are loose and dragging on the ground (yay!) I had to go buy new jeans this weekend... A coat I couldn't button a week ago fits... these are all great things, but all day all I've wanted to do is have a cookie or ten.

I didn't.... I committed myself to this damn thing, and I'm going to see it through.  But it was a true struggle to not say fuck it and have a slice of the pie that someone left in the kitchenette at work, or go buy crackers when I wasn't feeling well earlier.  I'm glad I didn't cheat but man, it's starting to get to me.  Only 35 more days.  I can do this.

On the carousel yesterday... nice eyes crazy lady

cheeseballs!

Nolan is all about the weird hand moves when I try to take his picture these days.

Hey Aaron, teeth grit much?
That said, I'm still fighting this cold and I am BEAT.  I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment