Saturday, December 01, 2012

Holidailies

Because I am a sheep... a lamb, whatever the saying is, I signed up for Holidailies after reading that Jane had signed up.

Baaah.

And now the last thing I want to do is write.  Figures.

Tonight was the boys' annual Christmas Pageant at church.  Nolan was a shepherd and Seth was an angel.  It was very cute, and sweet and we'll get to sit through it again tomorrow morning.  My mom and dad came, as did two of my best friends Holly and Jen and Jen's girls Serenity and Paisley.  Nolan's godparents (and also Aaron's cousins) Mike and Sarah came, it was great!  Mike and Sarah came over afterwards, luckily we had enforced child labor earlier in the day and the house looked fabulous.  We had a really great visit.  It sucks that we don't see them more, they live up north and it's literally about twice a year that we make it up to see them.

Other than that, I spent the day running errands.  I'm glad I did so tomorrow after church the day is MINE to do with what I want.  I'm thinking... laundry and nap.  And maybe a trip to Walmart.  We'll see.

We adopted an elf on the shelf this year... the boys named him Zippy. He was up to no good last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment