Sunday, November 06, 2011

7 years

Aaron and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary today... with a trip to Fry's and Taco Time for dinner!  :)  We had our date night.  Today was spent hanging out, doing household stuff, and playing trouble with the boys.  By the way, remind me to tell you later about the pain that is board games with a 5 and 6 year old.  At least today there was less yelling. By us.  Gah.

Anyway,  because I refuse to post current pictures of myself right now (hello, heifer)... how about a look back at some wedding pictures.

11rings

11laughceremony
somber
11slideshowbw
whole
the bridal party ... how things change... the flower girls are now teenagers who live far, far, away and I miss them dearly.  The ring bearers are 12 and 14.  One of the groomsmen has been divorced and remarried since then, another groomsman has gotten married and had two babies... in fact... since this photo, there have been NINE babies born to this group.  One of the groomsmen and a bridesmaid are now dating, two of the bridesmaids are ass faced dicks who I know longer associate with... and one of them is my cousin, go figure. 
11dadtoast
111alloridance

7 years. wow.  Can't wait to see what the next 7 hold in store for us. ;)  And the hundred after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment