Sunday, August 28, 2011

September is going to be... busy.

I am finally sitting down after spending the last two hours on my feet... peeling, chopping and slicing veggies for snacks for the week, preparing dinner for tommorrow night Hawaiian Chicken with Coconut Rice... then spilling about 1/3 of the marinade all over the counter, cleaning that up and then doing some laundry... lather, rinse repeat.

This is after I spent a lot of time on my feet helping throw a bridal shower for one of my oldest and dear friends. It was a great time, but I am feeling it now.

The point? Mah feets hurt.

On tap for this week... the boys have a dental appt on Tuesday, I am going to my first church choir practice on Wednesday, Thursday Nolan starts school, Friday night I am meeting up for more wedding prep with my girlfriends, Saturday morning I get to go back to the Seamstress to see if she was able to work any magic on my bridesmaid dress... THAT TOTALLY DOES NOT FIT. ACK. Saturday night we are having my nephew over to spend the night, Sunday looks like we'll be hitting the zoo... the next few weeks/weekends we have hair appointments, seamstress appointments, tux fittings, bachelorette parties, etc etc etc... oh and a 5 year old's birthday party to plan as well.

From now until 9/25 it's just going to be crazy busy and I need to deal. But I swear to God, the weekend after Sethy's birthday we are doing NOTHING.

anyhoo. I am going to go veg out to the VMAs now.

P1030097
crazeh likes to try to help me make the bed.

P1030123
Sethy napping with his beloved blue chips.

P1030124
This was in June after we saw the Cars 2 movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment