Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Still alive... and My Favorite Things Day One





In yet another attempt to get myself back into journaling/blogging/spewing nonsense on the web, I think for the month of December I will be writing about my favorite things. I love seeing other people's recommendations when it comes to music, movies, products etc. So, that's what I'm going to aim to do. Let's see how it goes.

So My first day of favorite things ... let's discuss Music.

Right now I am hooked on a few songs...




Take it Off by The Donnas.... seriously, cannot get enough of this song. I have liked it for a long time, but right now I'm totally hooked.




I'm Yours/Over the Rainbow by Straight No Chaser... I'm also big into accapella right now, probably thanks to Glee. This song makes me happy.




Telephone by Lady Gaga ... I didn't link to the actual video because it bugs me. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song... I don't know what it is.




Winner by Jamie Foxx, Justin Timberlake and T.I. I just absolutely cannot get enough of this... totally makes me happy.




You're a Wolf by Sea Wolf ... Sundry linked to this song a while back and I fell in love with it. It is just hauntingly beautiful. I frequently listen to this on repeat, just can't get enough.




Here it Goes Again by OK Go... as usualy, the later I am to the party, the more I love the song... I am HOOKED on this song right now! I have loved the video since it was new, but now I just adore the song.

and there you have it. My favorite songs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment