Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 3 My Favorite Things...

*yawn* I am so tired. This has been a hard week, one of my coworkers moved to a different division, I found out my favorite attorney is leaving, and my case load grew exponentially... and to make it more interesting, it grew with many many MANY more appellate matters. There is a learning curve when it comes to appellate matters... one I have yet to completely wrap my brain around, which makes it exhausting. Luckily, I have a lot of fantastic teachers in my coworkers and attorneys, so they definitely help me muddle through. But the learning process itself is stressful and tiring.

So in honor of a very long day and an even longer week (which is not yet over because I am going to work tommorrow), I give you my favorite ways to relax.

cat computer Pictures, Images and Photos
1. Mindlessly Surfing the Web.



2. Lots of Moscato.


3. Mindless TV

sleep kitteh Pictures, Images and Photos
4. Lots of sleeping


5. zoning out with my iphone... whether it's listening to music, surfing youtube or just playing games. I blow off a lot of steam this way.


6. And probably my most common way of dealing... burying my head in the sand. It's easier than thinking about what lies directly ahead or how the day went. Survival mechanism, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment