Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mood.

I am in a terrible mood today, ARG! Not the kind where I am angry or sad or doom and gloom... but the kind where I want to scream in your face 'WTF, WHY ARE YOU SO EFFING IRRITATING?' And really, you're not irritating.

And the boys, gah. Today I can tell you the exact way I feel... ever see that bumper sticker that says "who are these children, and why are they calling me mommy?" I'm not sure what my problem is other than the fact that I took a muscle relaxer last night to get rid of a nasty nasty headache. It's left me a bit groggy and out of sorts today.

I mean I can't complaing. Seth is napping, Nolan is playing nice and quiet on the floor, I'm watching Project Runway. I'm about to get started on making Chicken and Dumplings following this recipe.

Ps. speaking of Project Runway... I CANNOT stand Gretchen!!!! She reminds me of a little girl I had in my class when I worked in Daycare. She annoyed the crap out of me, and Gretchen also annoys me.

sethsmile1
Someone turned 4 years old recently!

nolansmile1
My big Kindergartener.

IMG_3400
Miss Natalie turned 1 in August.

IMG_3407

IMG_3410

IMG_3412
This is Mr. Celvin. He brought his mommy and daddy all the way from Sweden for a visit! We all fell in love with him. <3

IMG_3425
Oh how I wish this had been in better focus. She would NOT leave that headband on for anything!

IMG_3431

IMG_3430
Celvin and his mama, her name is Natalie too.

IMG_3435
that would be Celvin's daddy Bobby and his auntie Ash.

IMG_3534
All the kids lined up for the pinata.

IMG_3564
Is mah BIRFDAY, WHERE R CAEK DAMMIT?!

IMG_3569
For me?!

IMG_3590
Mama and her girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment