Sunday, June 27, 2010

OH HAI!

So yeah... I *think* I may be ready to blow the dust off this thing and start blogging again.  Maybe.  We'll see.

Is anyone even out there anymore?

Anyway, lots to tell you, we are a day or two away from a certain big boy turning 5... FIVE.  Holy shiz, when did THAT happen?  The other little dude is in the middle of potty training... *sigh* which is another post in itself. 

We have an addition to our family... no, not a baby... there'll be no more of those.  We adopted an adorable little kitten and named her Maisie Annabelle.  Aaron and I just love her to pieces.... Nolan is indifferent, and Seth loves and dotes on her one minute, and then tells me to take her back the next. 

Isn't she sweet?

P1010713

P1010707

P1010697

P1010693

She is such a love... and she loves to terrorize the other cats, and of course, hunt little boys.  She is so playful and funny, and she's begun meowing (or squeaking is probably more accurate) when she wants some love.   Three times today she walked by me and was meowing, and I picked her up and she immediately snuggled up and started purring. <3 <3 <3  I'm in love.

P1010710
"I haz had enuf of ur pitchures. k. thanx."

P1010721
Whassat?

P1010725
Seriously?

P1010733
She's a big fan of chewing on my rings.

P1010780

P1010783

P1010788

P1010789
I'm convinced she's part terrier, she likes to pick stuff up in her mouth and go for walks.

I am so pleased with how well she's fit in with our family, and I had forgotten how much fun it is to have a kitten around. She's also very very tolerant of the boys so far, and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment