Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Things...

So I have to leave for Zumba (my first ever class, eep!) in about 20 minutes, so of course this is the perfect time to sit down and pound out an entry :)

As for the password protected issue, thank you all so much for your input ;) I have not figured anything out yet, and suspect it will be a while before I do, and there will be lots of notice before hand if I do go that route.

As the boys are getting older, I'm just finding myself not as comfortable with posting every little thing about them on the internet... could also be because of where I work and the shit I see every day, how the most innocent things (think baby food ads and the like) are used for very... un-innocent activities. Not to say my boys are being subjected to that, but who knows. I feel like I just have zero control over it and I don't like it.

In other AWESOME news, my parents will be moving next weekend... and they'll be 3.19 miles from us! (yes, I mapquested it, lol)... I am excited for them to be back in their own place, but selfishly I am ECSTATIC that they'll be close to us, and that their apartment complex is so awesome. Indoor and out door pools, playgrounds, community events (think easter egg hunts, Santa coming to visit etc)... plus a cabana where we can have birthday parties! Ok, so that last part sounds selfish, but overall this is an awesome development and I am very excited for them!

ok; I gotta get moving, big busy day today. here's a few recent pics:

photo
I came out of the bathroom after a shower a week or two ago, Aaron was outside rearranging our storage unit and Nolan had taken it upon himself to get the paints set up for him and Seth. I was impressed!

photo
we've had an unseasonably warm winter, and this was in January; we spent the late afternoon at Gene Coulon Beach, the boys had a blast watching the ducks and throwing rocks into the water.

photo
Seth is telling me that we only have "five more minutes, ok mom?"

photo

photo

photo
My favorite shot from that day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment