Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Randomness with a Quickness

*yawn* I woke up at 3:15 this morning with Sethy sleeping on my feet, kind of draped across the bed. I asked him what was wrong and he said "mon-thta'th comin" (monsters coming)... I said "are you scared" He nodded and said "Mon-thta'th gonna git me". Poor buddy, he was petrified. He was also incredibly groggy and sweet so I let him stay. Until 4:25 or so when I was all SCREW THIS. I took him back to his bed (neither one of us had fallen back asleep) and gave him a pep talk about how there are no monsters and how mommy and daddy will keep him safe blah blah blah. I left his closet light on for peace of mind and he conked out pretty quickly. I get up usually at a quarter to five so I've been wide awake since 3:15.

I've also had two cups of espresso today. I haven't blinked in an hour.

IMG_2744

IMG_2742

IMG_2790
Our finished gingerbread house... I did 90% of it, the boys were much more interested in taste testing the candy. (For the record, they love gum drops, the red hots "bite my tongue" according to Nolan and as always, the m&ms passed with flying colors.)... had I known it would have been a solo endeavor, I would have done it to my tastes exactly. Maybe next year I'll buy my own :)

IMG_2791

IMG_2792

IMG_2798
My favorite Christmas Decoration... Seth was afraid of it as a baby, but now both he and Nolan won't leave the damn thing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment