Saturday, September 19, 2009

Great, Now I'm Addicted to Farkle.

I swear, I have been playing bejeweled blitz on facebook like CRAZY lately. Today I discovered farkle. I have played it probably 20 times this afternoon. Productive, no? That would explain the mountain of laundry that awaits me. But the day hasn't been a total waste.

I shaved Asa, I cut all three boys' hair, did a load of laundry, made lunch and dinner, went to church and scored a pair of dockers and old navy khaki capri's for 16 bucks at value village. Not too shabby.

oh and of course, I'm updating, which earns me a medal anyway. The best part is that we are at the most, 45 minutes away from bedtime. WOOT! The boys are finishing dinner and then it's bathtime and THEN it's bedtime. Holla!

Anyway, here are more Wenatchee wedding pics.

The morning of the wedding day, I took the boys on a walk into Wenatchee. I knew Aaron would have the solo parent responsibility in the afternoon while I was at the wedding and getting pictures taken, etc. So I wanted to give him a bit of a break in the morning. And since they were up at O' dark thirty, we headed out around 9am.

SDC15016

SDC15018
This fountain was only a block or two from our hotel

SDC15019
PuppyDoggy! PuppyDoggy!

SDC15022
awwwwww

SDC15023

SDC15024
I loved the painted windows on the stores, very retro feeling.

SDC15033
by the time we got back, we were all ready for a dip in the pool

SDC15035
Seth was NOT a fan of the elevator. Often tried walking away from the elevator when we were waiting for it, and then once we were in it, he held on for dear life.

SDC15036
all done?

SDC15037
not quite

SDC15046

SDC15057
I don't have many pics from the pool because I only brought the camera in at the end. The pool was really cool though, the whole thing didn't get deeper than 3 feet, and the first part of it was chest high for the boys.

SDC15061

SDC15066

SDC15071

SDC15072

SDC15077

SDC15080
That's MY boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment