Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Hai!

Bah. I have no reason for not updating... I've had time, but no desire to update this mofo. I don't know why. Back in the day, I updated at work. That's not really an option anymore, so my time is limited to when I'm at home... and really, THAT time is limited to when the hooligans are in bed. By that time, I often just don't have it in me to whip out an entry. So that's why the lag in updates. I have been updating my twitter, that seems to be easier than doing actual blog updates at this point.

The boys are good, I just signed Nolan up for Soccer... I am still a little stunned that he is old enough for that. I can't imagine what it'll be like to see him suited up and ready to go. I wonder if he'll be cooperative or if he'll not want to play... he tends to shy away from new experiences, but who knows. As predictable as I think he is, he usually still manages to surprise me.

Last weekend we were in Wenatchee for the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends. I was a bridesmaid and Nolan was the ringbearer, we had a blast. Another old friend from high school bunked in with us, and the boys were absolutely enthralled with her. I got a chance to hang out with some of my friends who I really haven't spent much time at all with since I became a wife and mom. They got to see me as a mom and spend time with my kids... and I got some quality time with everyone... it was awesome.

SDC14329
Mr. Hambone.

SDC14336
What you talkin' bout willis?

SDC14337
What happens when he lets me take a picture "Chhhhheeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeee"

SDC14345
Taken at Nolan's school on his birthday

SDC14346
He's got many talents you know

SDC14349
Nolan with his buddies Kevin and Momo

SDC14350

SDC14354
Mama and her boys

SDC14358
the monkeys wouldn't take a nice picture with daddy

SDC14391
after we left school on his birthday, we went to his favorite park

SDC14399

SDC14404

SDC14406

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment