Sunday, May 24, 2009

Avon Calling!

Did you notice that nifty little button in the sidebar under my twitter updates? ... Actually, speaking of twitter... did you know I'm kind of a twitter idiot? I just realized I could access the replies to my tweets last week. I sincerely apologize if you've responded to something I've written and I didn't respond back. I'm not a dick, just kind of dumb sometimes!

Anyhoo, back to Avon. I signed up to be an Avon Lady (yes it's capitalized!) last week. I am pretty excited about it... I wanted to do something that didn't require a whole lot of time and effort on my part, but could still bring in a little something extra every month. My rep gave me a code for free shipping, so if you would like to order from me and use it, the code is FSANY ...my Avon Store is www.youravon.com/allisonmartin Also, if you do order from me, drop me a line there and let me know if there are any samples you would like to try.

IMG_0330

IMG_0331

IMG_0336
My favorite outfit of theirs... Of course I bought them matching, how cute are those shorts?!

IMG_0340

IMG_0345
I just love that he is pushing his beloved 'Wee Wee' in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment