Wednesday, April 01, 2009

THREE.HOURS.

I have had three hours of sleep. THREE. It is actually kind of amazing that Aaron survived the night without having one of my socks shoved down his goddamn throat. He snores pretty regularly, but when he's sick it's constant, it's LOUD and it's virtually impossible to get him to stop.

I am so over today already and it's not even 5 a.m.

IMG_7414
My big two year old nephew! Is it just me or does he totally look like tommy pickles here?

IMG_7437
How can you tell my little wierdos aren't exactly 'comfortable' in their surroundings? The jackets stay on and the hoods go up... seriously. Once they warm up, they want nothing to do w/ the jackets.

IMG_7439

IMG_7454
It's too bad he didn't like his bouncy house

IMG_7637
Mommy and the birthday boy

IMG_7731

IMG_7776
I took this one w/ Lori's new camera and lens... they live near McChord and the planes zoom around all the time. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment