Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At least he didn't need stitches

I got a call from daycare at 8:15 this morning that Nolan had cut his lip pretty bad, and they thought he should see a doctor.

To make a long story short, Karen came and got me from work; took me to my car in Tukwila and then I took Nolan to the Doctor. (Karen rocks by the way!)... the doc spent all of 45 seconds in the room and said "no stitches... it would cause him more distress, pain and discomfort than it's worth. Because it's on the lip, it'll heal fast, and by the time we saw the doc; about an hour after the injury happened, it had already pretty much closed up.

here are pics from this morning:

photo

photo

IMG_0440
This was taken after his bath tonight

IMG_0441
this one makes my knees hurt

IMG_0443
It's definitely worse tonight.

I think I'll sneak in after he's asleep and apply some medicated ointment to it. My poor bubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment