Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am standing outside watching the boys ride their bikes and typing this out on my phone. So forgive the grammatical errors.

Aaron is out for the evening and the boys woke up a little while ago from a really late nap. I see a long might of Caillou, Dora, and the Backyardigans in my future.

I plan to check out some on demand movies after they go to bed, and I have some tagging to do to all of the clothes I am going to be selling at the JBF consignment sale in April. Unless I put it off again, which is entirelypossible. But it needs to be done.

It is one of the easier things I can do to prepare for our eventual move this summer... We have so much to do before we can even really move forward. We need to box up anything and everything that we can and put it in storage, we need to finish the kitchen, clean the carpets, paint, and also get in touch with our realtor extraordinaire and see what else he wants us to do. At this point we are hoping to be ready to put the house on the market in late spring, that's of course taking in the lazy factor and the kids and our schedules.

I was hoping that we could rent a studio apartment to live in for a few months during this whole process, but I think we will just try to sell it while we live here and see what happens.

We are so ready to have a house and a yard, and though I don't know how easy it will be to sell in this market, houses are so cheap we would be stupid to wait.

I would love any advice along the way, we've never sold before.

Ok my hands are freezing, and it's taken me like 25 minutes to type this out.

No comments: