Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Love

Because I am feeling happy and warm and smooshy inside, I want to share a few things that I am in love with.

1. My new iphone. I love this thing so much I could lick it.

2. The way Seth has taken to gently tapping on my arm when he wants something. It's so sweet, and he doesn't say anything... just sort of taps and looks at me with a questioning look. It just touches my heart when he does that. I embrace it, because I'm sure eventually it'll get old and I won't find it quite so endearing.

3. The way Nolan tries so hard to interpret for Seth. "what you say Seff? You say "scuse me"? Why you say "Scuse me" Seff? You want me move Seff? We won't know what the problem is and he will try so hard to figure out what it is Seth is saying/why he's saying it.

4. Seth's newfound independence. He is walking around right now with his Pajama top unbuttoned. I keep calling him little Julio... he won't let us button it for him. "no mom. I do it." Eventually he'll let me do it, but he is now insisting on doing so much on his own.

5. Nolan's use of language. Being stern w/ Aaron and addressing him as "daddy Martin" heh. Chastizing us for bad language "You no say stop dat shit mom" (oops)

Lastly, I went up to Harborview yesterday to visit a friend of mine. I didn't get to see her, but I sat with some of her friends and family for a while, and I'll try to see her again next week maybe.Sandra is very very sick, and she has a 2 and a half year old daughter at home... She has been sedated since last Tuesday... a week of her life is gone, and she is slowly getting better, but it is so scary. If you are the praying type, please spare some for her.

this one cracks me up.
I love his funny faces

I make a you some cookie mom.



I could just pinch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment