Friday, January 23, 2009

You Should Read These Blogs

Here are some blogs written by people I know in real life... not just on the web:

Jen An old friend of mine has a blog; I didn't realize it until I saw she followed my blog. I now follow hers! (Jen if you don't want me to link to you, just let me know.)

Ash... almost a sister to me, we have known each other since she was like... 2? Even younger?

Kamp Koala Sarah is from Australia, Her dh James is from England... and their oldest son Adam was Nolan's first friend. :) (Besides his betrothed, Julia.)

Kiddoville Written by Stephanie, mom to Brooke and Jack. We used to belong to the same mom's chat board, and have met up at a lot of playdates over the years.

Mel While Melissa and I have never met in person, we've chatted on the phone and she is a huge inspiration to me. 6 kids and a great outlook on life... 5 adorable little girls and their newest addition a sweet baby boy. ::heart::

Sara We used to belong to the mom's chat board together as well, and I've only met her once when our boys were teeny tiny, but she is super nice, funny, and I can't wait to "meet" her little girl, who is due any day now!

Dani Another mom's group gal, I've met up with her at the playdates several times over the years. She has 3 gorgeous little ones, and is a knockout herself!

KaiserTales Written by my old friend Nate and his wife Marisa. I love blogs... it really is an awesome way to see how people are doing.

The Bean Written by one of my oldest friends - Jessica, and her family (fiancee Kevin and son Andrew)... we've known each other since 3rd grade.

Tiburon Tib and I met on that mom's board, and I have met up with her a few times over the years, when she has made it back to Seattle. She makes me drool though with her posts about cafe rio... we don't have that up here and I'm dying to try it!

Knuckleheads part 5

Knuckleheads part 4

Knuckleheads part 3

Knuckleheads part 2

Knuckleheads part 1
Happiness is jumping on your bed, next to your big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment