Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why I am going to lose my FUCKING mind.

We've been having issues with putting the boys to bed lately... They play off of each other and throw shit at each other. Add to the awesomeness that Nolan climbs out of his crib (yes he's in a crib. yes he's 3 1/2... no I don't particularly want to talk about it)... anyway, he climbed out and I discovered him on the changing table throwing the contents of the drawer at Seth (who was in his own crib), and flipping the light on and off. He got a swat, reminded (sternly) that he was NOT allowed to get out of his bed, and he was NOT allowed to climb onto the changing table, and DEFINITELY not allowed to touch the light switch.

Fast forward about 8 minutes. I thought I heard something weird... so I go in and see this:

IMG_8789
He had emptied the contents of the dirty clothes hamper and was starting on the plastic drawer thing... which holds socks, shoes, hats and underwear.

*sigh*

IMG_8792

This has happened before, and it pisses me off so much. So much that I didn't trust myself to deal with him right that second. Aaron put him in the bathroom and told him to stay in there. We heard the toilet lid being lifted and opened the door and he said "I gotta go pee in da potty." ok...

IMG_87901

I took the opportunity to grab my camera and document this for you all. Note the nekkid child in the doorway This is actually a really good representation of life around here... he usually can't be bothered to pull his underwear up before he leaves the bathroom and instead comes running to be a part of whatever is going on in the house at any given time ... I instructed him to pull his underwear up and that he was going to be cleaning this mess up by.himself.right.now.

*sigh* Give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment