Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hiatus

Not sure why I've not been updating... other than life is CRAZY right now. Not necessarily crazy in a good way and not necessarily crazy in a bad way. Well, that's not true. There is some bad stuff happening and it's stressing me out.

My mom was fired the day after Christmas. Nice huh? Not much I can say about it other than she was fired, after 17 years of loyal service. She is devastated, stressed, etc. She and my dad are up against a wall now, and being forced to move out of their apartment that they've lived in since I was 16. And the same building they've lived in since I was 7. Twenty five years this year. The same apartment that was outfitted to accommodate my dad's wheelchair and mobility issues since his stroke.

It's sad. It's frustrating. It's maddening. And it's stressful. And I suppose that's why I haven't been updating... but I'm going to try and get through it because I feel guilty when I don't write. If anything I like to keep track of what's going on, and since this is what's going on, I need to write about it.

Anyway. That's that. They are moving in with Lori and Seth. Not that they have an abundance of room, but it's not like dad's wheelchair can navigate the stairs up to our 2nd floor condo either. I'm trying to think of it as an adventure and that this will be a year of change. Right now it's just kind of a rough change.

That's all the whining I'm going to do right now. Onto bigger and better things... how about more snow pictures?

IMG_7882

getting ready to go play

mid throw
taken as he threw a handfull of snow at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment