Monday, December 29, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

I'm on VACATION! Of course, we really don't have much going on other than laying around, playing with the kids, catching up on laundry... and all on our own schedule. Heavenly. I also have BIG plans to declutter this place. I got lots of new jammie pants for christmas, so that's the first drawer I'm going to attack. Then I'm going to go through the rest of my drawers, boxes, shelves etc. Then we'll attack the boys' toys.

If I have any energy after that I'll give Asa a haircut and declutter the pantry and storage. Exciting times around here I tell ya!

IMG_7787

IMG_7789

IMG_7790
It was a tad windy when it snowed... I was highly amused at the amount of snow under the carport.

IMG_7793

IMG_7795

IMG_7794

IMG_7796

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment