Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowed In

We have like 2-3 inches of fresh snow/frozen rain on top of a good inch of ice outside. I have been home since midday Thursday due to the snow. We've gotten errands run and such, so it's not like I haven't been able to leave, but it is seriously impeding any plans we have had today.

We were supposed to have Aaron's brother and sister and mom over for Christmas today, but I don't know if that's gonna happen. I am wondering if our office will be open tommorrow as well.

So, it's 9:45 a.m. and I am debating whether or not to bake some cookies... but if work is closed tommorrow I don't want more shit laying around tempting me to eat it. I have a plate of sugar cookies and some gingerbread that did NOT turn out already out there.

I think I'll take the boys out to play in the snow shortly, they could use the energy burn.

17 reasons...
17 reasons why Asa is on my shitlist right now. He was great with the tree until last week. Now the whole bottom half looks like crap. GAH. He not only chewed through the strings holding the ornaments to the tree, he ripped some of them out completely.

snowball fight with daddy
first snowball fight with daddy

snowball fight with daddy

snowball fight with daddy

snowball fight with daddy

snowball fight with daddy

mid fling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment