Wednesday, December 17, 2008

say it with me now... FREAK OUT.

I have so much to do. So much. So without further ado, here is my list of shizzle that needs to be done by Christmas.

*Deliveries of two of Aaron's gifts need to be made to my mother's house.
*Companion pieces to those gifts need to be purchased.
*stocking stuffers for the Mister need to be purchased.
*Gifts for one of my attorneys and two cousins need to be purchased.
*Delivery of a gift for my parents needs to be made.
*companion pieces to gifts for A LOT of people need to be purchased.
*More pretzel candies need to be made and bagged for the office.
*Office Party on Friday... need to iron something for Aaron to wear to that, and also to cut his hair or he said he won't go.
*Stockings need to be stuffed.
*laundry to be done.
*Saturday morning I have traffic school, Saturday evening I have a birthday party to attend.
*Sunday morning we have church, and Sunday afternoon Aaron's whole family is coming over for our Christmas celebration.
*I still need to go grocery shopping at some point this weekend.

And I have other baking that I need to do. So if you see me out and about grocery shopping at midnight on Friday, you'll know why :)

peaceful

love this shot

silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment