Monday, December 08, 2008

Menu Planning Monday (for the next two weeks)

Monday- Brown Sugar Chicken
Tuesday- Pizza Casserole
Wednesday- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and chicken noodle soup
Thursday- Boys at mom's/Office Christmas Party
Friday- Tater Tot Casserole
Saturday- Pizza Night
Sunday- Probably at my mom's
Monday- Chicken Divan made into a wreath
Tuesday- Hawaiian Chicken
Wednesday- Shepherd's Pie
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Another office party/ boys at mom's

So how was your weekend? Ours was pretty good. Friday, Aaron worked late, so I picked the boys up from daycare and we went home to make chicken mcnuggets and tater tots. Aaron got home a bit later and we hung out with the boys for a while and then watched Just Friends. Saturday I worked out, the boys slept in, Aaron worked overtime and I went grocery shopping. Pretty boring. Sunday the boys slept in until 7:30 (woohoo!) and I worked out. I did a bit of shopping for christmas as well, and then we went to my mom's for dinner.

My mom, being the brave optimist that she is, decided she wanted to do crafts with the boys. So we painted styrofoam balls with glue and then covered them in glitter. We also made christmas trees that we covered with bows for presents. Very cute. And the boys did really well.

Today I am not at work, as we will be attending the funeral for Aaron's Grandma, and I will also be stopping to pay my respects to my grandparents. Anyhoo, here are some pics from the park a few weeks ago

IMG_3264

IMG_3252

IMG_3250

IMG_3246

IMG_3242

IMG_3243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment