Sunday, December 28, 2008

Linky Lou

VintageSeattle.Org a great site for historical photos of the Seattle Area. Love it!

Seattlest.com Blog updated by Seattleites.

Visionsofsugarplum.com a great baking blog!

Some links of blogs that I have discovered recently...

IMG_7713

IMG_7732
It's no fun to get snow in your boot

IMG_7748
some of the goodies we had for Aaron's family gathering. I am LOVING that buffet server set. 20 bucks at Costco, I LOVE it!

IMG_7760
Aaron and his brother's little baby girl Seanna (See-anna). The boys were um... JEALOUS.

IMG_7763

IMG_7765
Seth wigged out so bad in objection to daddy holding Seanna that I had to remove him from the room completely. He became my helper in the kitchen and all was well.

IMG_7776
sweetie girl

IMG_7778

IMG_7783

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment