Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holy Crap and a funny

The boys slept in today until 8:30. EIGHT-THIRTY. This is monumental folks. They are usually up before 6. On a good day they'll let me sleep until 6:30. I feel well rested! It's miraculous ;)

When Nolan got up this morning the first thing he said was "I gotta go peeeeeeeeee!" So I got him up and was changing Seth's diaper and I heard him say "Mama, dat's a lotta pee. I go pee pee a lot." I said "oh yeah?" then he said "Dat's a hot pee mom." I started to laugh and said "is your pee hot?" and he answered "yeah, but we don't eat da pee mom."

well okay then.

Also, Seth is being incredibly cute this morning and is making car noises as he drives his cars and then crashes them into stuff. I could seriously bite both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment