Thursday, December 04, 2008

FINALLY!




I was FINALLY able to give blood today. I haven't been able to the last 3 times they came around to our building because my iron was too low. I have been on an iron supplement and ate roast beef last night, so perhaps that's why I was able to today. Also, I took my gym bag in case I couldn't, whereas the last few times I didn't and was left w/ nothing to do on my lunch break. Lesson learned.

So yeah, it's been a while since I posted... not sure why. I lost my blogging mojo I guess. So yeah, where were we?

Oh, the New Kids Concert. *sigh* It was in a word... AWESOME. They put on one hell of a show, and it was just ... awesome. We danced, we sang, we danced somemore. Some white trash girls got into a fist fight next to us, and we still danced and sang.

Here is just a taste of the pics we got... (not many were that great, but oh well)

IMG_6352

IMG_6345
I have to say I was surprised at the level of commitment many of the concert goers had to the '80's look'... crimped hair and everything. And it was LOTS of people... not just these few.

IMG_6362

The concert itself was pretty clean, though it wasn't the same teeny bopper show I saw when I was 13. They definitely kicked it up a notch. As did the fans. As evidenced by a sign I saw that said "F*** Me"... niiiiiice.

IMG_6444

IMG_6440

IMG_6465

IMG_6457

IMG_6456

IMG_6455

IMG_6480

IMG_6468

IMG_6521

IMG_6514

IMG_6558

And right now the thing that's making me happy is the video of 'Single' on my ipod. *sigh* you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment