Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Favorites....

My favorite:

Christmas Song: Probably 'Baby it's Cold Outside' From the movie Elf or 'Do you Hear what I hear' or maybe even 'O Holy Night'

Christmas treats: Fudge... Chocolate Crinkles... Buckeyes... Oreo Truffles... Sugar cookies with frosting... I am really not picky. I love it all!

Decoration: My snowmen that sit on top of a Piano... they dance around when you flip the piano key lid up (at least they are supposed to.)

Ornament: Not sure... maybe my new penguin ornament from this year?

Tradition: hmmm... we have several... making the gingerbread house/train, opening up new pajama's on Christmas eve, looking at pretty lights.

Movie: It's either ELF or Surviving Christmas. Or Bad Santa. heh.

Carol to sing: It came upon a midnight clear or Joy to the world


Gingerbread Train
Our gingerbread train

what the heck...
"...what the heck...?"

Julio wannabe
Julio wannabe

Tree 2008





smooches from the mama

sleeping baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment