Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Tiburon

Ok, well she didn't tag me directly, but she tagged anyone who wanted to do this...

All about High School...

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes. I had one boyfriend named Kris for 4 days in the 11th grade and one named Charles for 5 months that same year.

2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I didn't. I didn't get my license till after high school.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? No. And that's all I have to say about that.

4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No, I was a goody two shoes, didn't go to many parties, and the ones I went to were pretty tame.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Nope... considered smart and nerdy I think.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was in Choir for all four years.

Photobucket

7. WERE YOU A NERD? Pretty much. I cared way too much what people thought of me and let it hold me back. I was extremely shy too.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No, but I was the manager for Varsity Football.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No. I didn't do things to get in trouble at school... never really even got detention or anything.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I can remember most of our alma mater and most of the fight song "Pawnee"... but it wasn't really a song you sing, there are things that are shouted in it, but not sung.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Howard and Monsieur LeBaron. I recently found Msr. LeBaron on facebook... and Mr. Howard (choir teacher) and I have kept in touch through the years.

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Freshman and Sophomore year (and Junior year too) I sat in the cafeteria. Senior year I sat in the yearbook room with my closest friends and we would watch quantum leap and eat our lunch.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Tyee Senior High School.

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? The Totems - Red and Gold.

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? No, I never made it to any formal dances.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I don't think so. I loved high school, and I wish I could go back and just tell that girl to loosen up and make friends with those who intimidated me... that they are just people too... and to have more confidence.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I have many many memories of graduation. Giving a speech at the grad day assembly, the graduation night party, etc.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? We didn't have one, we were threatened with suspension and having our right to walk at graduation revoked.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Yeah, I was S.K.Y (Special Kiwanis Youth) Club and I was on the Yearbook staff.

Photobucket

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Gained and Lost.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Never made it to prom either. Senior year, my friend Quyen and I boycotted prom and went to the movies (saw Crimson Tide) and went to dinner at Red Robin.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? It already passed. I went to the family day.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I had a few. Sold balloons at fairs and parades, worked at a local print shop, and also worked as an after school aide at a daycare.

Photobucket
here I am in the 9th grade. Check out those teal leggings. yowza.

Photobucket
Lori and I got our pics done as a Christmas gift to our parents when I was a junior... she was in 7th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment