Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Due to the stomach issue yesterday, we are having last night's dinner tonight...

Sunday: Chili Bake and corn muffins
Monday:Pizza Casserole
Tuesday:Teriyaki Chicken
Wednesday:French toast, eggs, sausage
Thursday:Chicken Crescent Pizza
Friday: Fish Sticks/chicken nuggets and tater tots or french fries.

So... who else is confused about Thanksgiving this year? I swear the fact that it's on the 27th is confusing people like crazy. I heard people discussing a woman's due date at church today and she said she was due this week on Thanksgiving... then I heard a radio ad yesterday talking about eating Turkey next week... so I googled Thanksgiving 2008 date and reassured myself that it was indeed a week from this coming Thursday. Phew. I plan to make our own little Thanksgiving dinner that weekend... so we have our own leftovers, and I have not begun to buy any of the necessary items.

anyhoo, did you see the Beyonce/Justin Timberlake skit on SNL last weekend? Friggin hilarious. My new favorite line "I'm warmed up like biscuits."

Sick.
This is how we spent Friday evening. I don't remember what we were watching, but both boys laid with me for about an hour before bed. Clearly they were not feeling very well.

new hair cut
Did I mention that I got another haircut? It's much shorter than I'm used to... but I love it!

new hair cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment