Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CrudTastic

As of this writing we are still battling the crud... Nolan has refused dinner the last two nights, and last night we were all in bed by 8pm Crazy!

In other news I have a lunch today with some coworkers and I really don't want to go. But I said I would. But I really don't want to. I usually go work out on my lunch, so I got up early today and did a gazillion lunges and squats and arm work while I watched last night's John and Kate Plus Eight.

I'm so tired of working out and dieting. I am so tired of staying within the same 10lbs... and to be honest I know what I'm doing wrong, and most days I don't do anything to change it. It's my own fault, but I'm damn tired of thinking about it.

Also. MnM's are the debil. They taunt me from their jar in the boys' bathroom. I am fully convinced that they are addictive.

anyhoo, here are some pics...

seth and mommy
Sethy and I at Aunt Lori's and Uncle Seth's house

Luke
My sweet nephew Luke

Hi mommy!
Nolan playing in the ball pit at Aunt Lori's house. He has a scab under his nose from a fall at home.

cousins playing

someone stepped on his hand
Someone stepped on his hand

IMG_6993

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment