Monday, October 13, 2008

Photo Entry... Because I need to catch up


Remember when I used to post nothing but cat pictures? I hardly every take them anymore, but here is a new pic of Asa. He's now 7 years old. And is vying for the puking championship. Ben used to be our Puker, but now Asa is giving him a run for his money.


His royal Ben-ness. Now 12... TWELVE people. I call him Grandpa Kitty.

IMG_5851
Sethy on his birthday at preschool... tried to get a pic of him with his friends, but everytime I backed up he charged me, afraid that I was going to leave him. :)

IMG_5859
Nolan entertains the troops at Nana and Papa's house on Sethy's Birthday.

IMG_5932
They raided papa's hat collection...

IMG_5933

IMG_5950

IMG_5958

IMG_5963
Because one hat just isn't enough

IMG_5970
Looks like a football helmet

IMG_5977

IMG_5982

IMG_5984

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment