Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dodged a Bullet

Day one and I have the following to wash from Nolan's first day in undies:

*3 pairs of pants
*3 pairs of undies
*1 pair of shoes
*1 pair of socks

And all just wet with pee... feel like I definitely dodged a bullet on that one. I guess he was in a diaper when Aaron got there, not sure why... I put a call in to the daycare to find out why. I don't mind him being in a diaper at naptime, but I don't want to give him the safety net of a diaper in the afternoon... He is clearly capable of going potty like the rest of us. He is so proud of himself, it's a kick. He gets a hot wheel every time he pees on the potty here at home (and has been promised TWO hot wheels if he goes #2)... Wish us luck!

Here are a bunch of old pics because I've been lazy and need to catch up...

IMG_6283
Nolan having a little snack before we hit the pumpkin patch

IMG_6287
Mr. Suspicious

IMG_6293

IMG_6297

IMG_6307
My sister and Lukey

IMG_6310
I wanted to get a nice pic of them standing side by side

matching
Things always work out better in my head

IMG_6312
Luke was highly insulted that his mommy put a leash on him (though she had good reason to!)

IMG_6314

IMG_6315

IMG_6316

IMG_6317

IMG_6319

IMG_6320

IMG_6323
He was kinda pissed

Please! Take it off!
PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!

IMG_6326
cheekies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment