Saturday, September 13, 2008

Zapped

The house smells really good right now. I have two crockpots going in the kitchen... one is making Black Bean Soup and attempting to make the Crunchy Roasted Garbanzo Beans. I've been wanting to try these two recipes out forever, but just haven't gotten around to them now.

Incidentally, I am LOVING that website... If you haven't checked out A Year of Crockpotting you really should. She's got so many recipes on there... and she's honest about how she thinks they turn out. I've tried the Indian Chicken and it was kind of wierd. I am considering trying it again because it could've just been my aversion to cinnamon tasting chicken.

I want to try the falafel recipe, but I live with people who are PICKY and would not appreciate the effort. I still may give it a whirl, but I doubt it'll go over well. The other dishes I am anxious to try are: Chicken Nuggets, 3 Packet Pot Roast, Brown Sugar Chicken, Coq Au vin, Nuts and bolts Trail Mix, Chinese Lemon Chicken, Crockpot Play Dough, and Crockpot Peanut Butter Brownies.

I realize I didn't update about Asa... Aaron took him to the vet, he also took Nolan. He called me from the car and in the background I could hear Asa yowling and Nolan crying saying "I don't Yike dat. I don't yike dat. heh. Poor Aaron. Turns out Asa didn't have a Urinary Tract Infection... but his tests showed that his bladder was irritated, so it's possible that he was getting over one. He's getting oral antibiotics (boy is that fun), and seems to be feeling better.

How about some pictures...

IMG_2986
Aaron's father's day gift from Me and the boys was tickets to see Chris Rock at the Paramount Theater. It was in a word, awesome.

IMG_2990

IMG_5331
a few weeks ago we had Lori, Seth, Lucas, Lori's friend amanda and her two kids Liam and Audrey over for dinner. Liam and Nolan hit it off :)

IMG_5335
Miss Audrey

IMG_5336
Picky McPickerson of course only ate his bread and fruit.

IMG_5337

IMG_5339

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment