Saturday, September 06, 2008

What the heck

So, Asa is acting strangely.... the last few days he has been randomly peeing on furniture... not a lot of pee, like a drop or two if that, and not all the time either. I've caught him maybe 4 or 5 times since Thursday... he hasn't done it anywhere else but furniture.

I wondered if he might have a bladder infection issue (though I doubted this, because he pulled this once before several months ago and I freaked out and was going to take him to the vet but he stopped abruptly.) He doesn't match all of the symptoms... vomiting... eh, I don't think he was the one who did it on Friday, Ben is our usual puker. But he has vomited in the past, just not regularly like Ben the fucker. Excessive cleaning of privates... hard to tell if he's doing it more than normal... hasn't been constant or anything. He doesn't seem depressed, doesn't pee on cold surfaces (like tile) and doesn't cry when he's peeing. He is still eating, drinking, bothering Ben, playing, and acting like his normal self... do you think this is behavioral or should I take him to the vet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment