Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's 4:51 a.m. on a Sunday, nizzle.

*yawn* I know, w.t.f. Nolan was up coughing pretty bad so I gave him some cough syrup and hemmed and hawed about just getting him up and putting a movie on in the living room, and by the time I decided to do it, I was too awake to fall back asleep and his coughing has simmered down enough to not do it. He's still in there hacking every now and then, but it's not like it was.

I'm tired though... debating on going back to bed. When I went to type in the blogger.com address, I typed blobber.com anyhoo. I think I might try and go back to bed... Nolan and I have Sunday school/church in a few hours, and I don't want to look like the walking dead.

I'll post some of Lori's wedding pictures this afternoon :)

Ps. Seth's birthday party was yesterday... scheduled to be at a local park... and it rained all day long. So we had it at our home. We have a 990 sq. ft. condo...that we outgrew a long time ago. And we fit 35 people in it yesterday. and it really wasn't too bad! Seating was seriously limited, but the kids played well and the adults seemed ok to sit on the floor, Sethy was spoiled rotten and it was a really nice day. Aaron and I were exhausted and fell asleep around 9pm. And on that note, I'm going back to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment