Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of these things does NOT belong

Just a fun meme for kicks... see if you can figure out which one of these things is NOT true...

1. I'd like to see Air Supply in concert one of these days.
2. In 2 weeks I'll be seeing Chris Rock live.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. The smell of Vanilla makes me want to vomit.
5. Canon in D by Pachelbel is one of my most favorite songs ever.
6. I kind of want to be pregnant just so I don't have to have my period for a while. (Sorry to the male readers)
7. I've woken up with a headache almost every day the past week.
8. I shaved Asa yesterday.
9. Weight Watchers cream cheese (1pt) is the bomb diggity.
10. I chew approximately 1 - 2 packs of gum per day.
11. Trident Original is my flavor of choice.
12. I am allergic to any and all earrings.
13. I am all about crunch. I love crunchy stuff... cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds... almonds... specifically crunchy stuff on oatmeal, salds, etc.
14. Cashews and almonds are my favorites.
15. I am into Roy Orbison lately.
16. I am in search of little boys black dress pants.
17. I wish I had a minivan.
18. My favorite coffee drink is a caramel macchiato.
19. I am listening to Journey right now.
20. I am allergic to my 'mother's rings' that Aaron bought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment