Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nerves

I'm typing this entry from my sister's couch. It is 'Pre-bachelorette' Party time right now, and my stomach hurts from the anticipation of tonight. I don't know why... True, I haven't been out dancing in years, but it should be fun. I'm just antsy or something.

Oh and it's about a billion degrees outside... I am enjoying however, Lori and Seth's ghetto fabulous a/c unit. I am almost getting a chill as I sit here :) It's ghetto fabulous, because ... well, I'll have to take a picture of it to show you. It's ingenious though.

Not much going on but wedding stuff... I have spent HOURS over the past few days going through old cds of pictures, trying to find some for the slideshow. Today I took the boys to Costco while Aaron cleaned up our pig sty of a house. Maybe it's not a true pigsty, but the clutter and the toys plus random junk had made it out of control. By the time we got back the house was clean and the floors were vacuumed... he's a good egg :)

Here are some pics from Lori's shower a few weeks ago...

cake
mmmm... cake.

punch
mmm... punch


Ashley getting toilet papered


Lori getting toilet papered

cheese!
My cousin getting the t.p. treatment

ash

Lori

Waiting...

smiley

grins

Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment