Sunday, August 17, 2008

Funny shit

by the way, the other day on my 'one of these things does not belong' ... the item that didn't belong was number 18. (My favorite coffee drink is a caramel macchiatto)... my favorite coffee drink is a non-fat iced mocha.

Teletubbies vs. the Wiggles Set to the song Right thurr... uh, Aaron and I totally laughed out loud to this one.


A bird had just shit on his hand... he was not as amused as I was, lol

mmm... brownie
eating a spinach and carrot brownie




baby wrangler extraordinaire

baby wrangling

not amused
Perhaps you could put the fucking camera down and HELP me?

totallypissed

mad

mean momma

Spanish Lessons
this guy would jump out at you and shout a word at you in spanish and then in english



dream home
dream home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment