Tuesday, July 22, 2008

zonked

My bridesmaid dress arrived on Friday, courtesy of my sister... I was dreading putting it on because I thought for sure I'd either look like a lumpy sausage in a pretty casing or that it wouldn't fit at all. The good news is that it not only fits, but it looks nice! I would still like to lose some weight (what else is new) before the big day in August, but I am quite pleased that it does fit!

Here are the cupcakes I made for today's bake sale...

cookie monster cupcakes

cookie monster cupcakes

I was practicing for Seth's birthday in September, I think we will do a 'C is for Cookie' theme and I'll make these again.

Pics from my cousins' graduation party in June...

IMG_2900

IMG_2910
sissyface

IMG_2917
He loves brooms. And vacuums. I cannot wait to utilize this information.

IMG_2930
Daddy and Seth on the hammock (someday we dream of having one of these)

IMG_2945

IMG_2961
probably my most favorite pic of my beautiful sissy. I just love the expression on her face and she has good hair anyway, but on this day it just looked perfect. I was jealous.

IMG_2963

IMG_2972
He loved the rocking horse

IMG_2976

IMG_3004

IMG_3012
Camryn, my cousin... she is a doll!

IMG_3022

IMG_3029
The gorgeous graduates. *sigh* I was 13 when they were born... it does NOT seem like that much time has gone by.

IMG_3032

IMG_3038

IMG_3044
Not sure why I took so many of just Seth that day... I think he was more cooperative (shocker!)

IMG_3053

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment