Monday, July 14, 2008

*Yawn* So Sleepy

I am so tired, I was going to go to bed, but the kids' bedroom is about 8 bazillion degrees, so I opened the window and propped the fan in there. Hopefully it won't take long to cool down.

We spent all weekend over at Lori and Seth's. We had a garage sale, made about 100 bucks, which is the amount AFTER we stopped and bought dinner and picked up lunch yesterday. Not too shabby.

The kids went to nana and papa's yesterday and then today they got to play in the backyard... they had a BLAST. I took them home for a nap and then we went back again this afternoon. Nolan instigated a waterfight (shocking! lol he is so my child) with auntie Ashley and auntie Lori. Then Uncle Seth got into the action and all the kids got a good watering. Nolan didn't want to leave this evening, "wanna stay wif aunti lowwie unca seff'. so sweet.

Here are some pics from our trip to Eastern Washington a few weeks ago, if you'd like to see the rest of the pictures, (specifically the wedding,) click here. I'll post the highlights here, but there are a ton in that set.

IMG_3340
we rented a Ford Escape for the road trip (about 250 miles each way)

IMG_3337

IMG_3338

IMG_3336

IMG_3333
last minute preperations... I am always worried I'll forget something.

IMG_3348
We took the kids to daycare that morning while we got ready. We stopped and picked up some cupcakes to take into Nolan's class for his birthday.

IMG_3350
He was so freakin excited, I asked him to smile and this is the face I got. I could just squeeze him.

IMG_3362
Seth thought it was cool to be in the big kid class

IMG_3366

IMG_3367

IMG_3371

IMG_3370

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment