Friday, July 18, 2008

Matt and Kanya's Wedding

Backstory: Matt is the son of one of my mom's best friend's. My aunt Ruth, my Godmother. Matt is as close to blood relative as you can get and the closest thing I have to a little brother. I love him to death, and it really sucks ass that he lives so far away. Over the years we have shared a room, had knock down, drag out fights, giggled for hours over stupid practical jokes and had many many good times. We went over to Eastern Washington for his wedding on the weekend of June 29th. He was married in Grand Coulee, and the reception was at the bride's parent's home in Electric city. We had a fabulous time, although it was mothereffing hot. I believe the day they were married it was over 100. INSANE.

Anyway, Matt's mom, my Aunt Ruth asked me to take some pictures for them of the wedding, and I was happy to oblige, though very nervous at the thought of being responsible for any kind of decent pictures. In then end I am happy w/ what I got. I hope they liked them as well. I will post some of my favorites here, but if you'd like to see more, they are hither. It was a doubly exciting event because they are expecting a bundle of joy in December!

IMG_3433
Matt

IMG_3446
The bride and her father

IMG_3451

IMG_3461

IMG_3483

IMG_34861

IMG_34953

IMG_3506

IMG_35211

IMG_3528

IMG_3539
New Family... that is Kanya's son Kaven.

IMG_3553
with Matt's parents

bridal party
wedding party

IMG_3617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment