Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The good, bad, and indifferent...

The good: I slept like a rock last night.

The bad: I didn't get up to work out, and I was EXHAUSTED. And my throat hurt. And it hurt to cough.

The indifferent: I worked out on my lunch break.

The good: decided to have some tea and toast while Aaron was in the bathroom getting ready for work. I love tea and toast when I'm sick.

The bad: I dropped a container of leftovers when I went to get the butter out of the fridge and it opened and spilled ALL.OVER.THE.FLOOR. Cheeseburger rice (AKA Aaron's lunch) all over my feet and the floor. And the toast tasted like ass btw. AND I hit my head on the shelf when I stood up from getting the dust pan out to clean said mess.

The indifferent: I ate a yogurt instead.


The good: I walked the half mile into work today (usually I hop a bus)

The bad: It doesn't seem to make a difference in my physique if I walk the half mile to and from every day EVEN with working out seperate from that.

The indifferent: I listened to a podcast on Body For Life and am giving it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment