Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cranky Sunday

Man, I have been in a mood all weekend... I woke up yesterday with a raging headache. I took 3 tylenol... it didn't do anything. A few hours later I took a muscle relaxer and took a hot shower. Nada. When the kids went down for nap a while later, I took some ibuprofen and then went grocery shopping. When I got home I made some brownies and then passed out on the couch for an hour. When I got up, my head was still hurting... before we left for the evening I took some excedrine migraine... that finally put a stop to it.

We took the kids to greenlake last night for a picnic dinner... Nolan was on a roll. He has reached this 'defiant' stage of awesomeness, and Seth has reached the 'throwing a fit' stage, where everything warrants screaming, stomping, and a complete and total meltdown. And he doesn't listen either.

It was awesome. I don't know what Aaron enjoyed more, having a bird shit on his hand (true story, he was PISSED) or the constant tug of war between nolan and seth running off, not listening, shoving each other etc. In the end it was a pretty good time, we were trying to maintain and just have fun. The kids walked most of the way around the lake too; I believe it's a little over 2 miles, I was pretty impressed. Anyway, here are some old pics from June...

IMG_2891

IMG_2889

IMG_2885

IMG_2872

IMG_2860

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment