Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Invigorated.

I just ran my first mile.

ever.

I am BEYOND proud of myself... and though it was at a snail's pace, the point is, I RAN IT. I usually walk at 4.0 (4 mph) and I jogged today at 4.3... and not only did I do my mile in 13.57 minutes, I ran an additional 6 minutes and 3 seconds. 20 minutes of consecutive running... something in my 31 years I have never accomplished. yee haw!

lots and lots of birthday pictures to share, but we are BUSY! Hopefully I'll get to download them before this weekend when we go out of town for Matt's wedding. Here are a few vids to enjoy...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

I spotted this critter on the way to Lori's house on Sunday... nice huh?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Nolan feeding the ducks at Emerson's birthday party


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

more ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment