Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4:42 AM

That's what time it is as I write this... I have been up since 3:20 or so. Nolan woke up crying (was out of water) so I went in and got him some more... and then I remembered how I keep wanting to get up early(er)to work out, but never can drag my ass out of bed and thought "well crap. I might as well" I quickly brewed a small cup of coffee and changed into my workout clothes and I did it. Normally I would just be getting up and getting in the shower at this time, so I feel pretty good that my workout is already done.

I am not sure if my boss is taking me and the other Legal Assistants out to lunch today or tommorrow, but whichever day it is I won't be able to hit the gym on my break, so I wanted to be sure I was covered. Of course, now that i got up early today it'll probably be tommorrow... if I'm up to it, I'll hit the gym at lunch today anyway if that is the case.

anyhoo, here are some pics from Nolan's buddy's birthday party a few weeks ago...

Aidan's adorable cake
his mom made the cake, I thought it was really cute!


they have a nice big set of stairs in their house and the kids had so much fun going up and down them




Seth and daddy wait for the puppet show to begin

Puppet Stage
puppet stage


Georgie the giraffe is peeking out from behind the stage while miss Shelly (?) sings to the kids

high five with Georgie the Giraffe
Nolan got to give him a high five

coloring
coloring his paper dolls of Georgie

hmm... what's back here?
Mr. Mischief wouldn't stay out from behind the stage... just had to see what was back there

Mischief boy

Reunited!
they wouldn't stand together... getting three year olds to pose together is like herding cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment