Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend Plans?

What's going on for this weekend? We don't have a whole lot lined up. I am hoping for good weather so we can start our days at the beach. Saturday afternoon we have a bbq to go to in Shoreline, some friends from my mommy's board. I haven't seen them in ages, and I am really really looking forward to it! Sunday afternoon I believe Nolan's Godparents are going to come for a visit. I'm sure we'll work in a visit to my parents and a visit to Aaron's Grandma as well. How about you?

action shot

busted squash

Nolan prefers going down on his belly

wheeee!

my favorite shot of the day
one of my new all time favorites

winded

no like! no like!
But I don't yike the grass!

not a fan of grass

ho hum.
ho-hum.

Nolan

happy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment