Thursday, May 08, 2008

Updates

1. So my doc appt... yes my blood pressure is too high. I go back in a month to see if a weight loss does anything, and to be monitored again. At this point they aren't too worried, but want to keep an eye on it.

2. The boys... they will be having tubes put in their ears on the 20th. I haven't really freaked out about the whole 'going under anasthesia' thing yet because I haven't had a chance to think about it. If it makes the ear infections stop or at least fewer and farther in between, then that's all I can hope for.

3. I have a job interview tommorrow... for a Legal Assistant position in my division. It would be a definite step UP, but I am not so sure I am qualified/ready for it... plus I'm up against like 4 other people. *sigh*

4. I have a blistering headache, and am going to go finish reading New Moon (again)... and Kay, woman are you in my head? I was NOT thrilled at all with who was cast in the movie until I saw the trailer, and for the longest time I kept picturing Bella as Alexis Bledel too! (and I don't even watch that hideous 'gilmore' crap either, but I think Alexis Bledel is super pretty.) Have you checked out these links? twilight lexicon blog and Twilight Moms Forums

5. this entry by Sundry made both Aaron and I giggle. A lot. Hoo boy can we relate.

Parking lot north of Qwest field
taken from the train

IMG_1883
one of the lovley sites you can see from the train ride home

Qwest Field



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment